Search on the forums:

Advanced search

back to forums :: back to web-site :: music archive

register :: login
add release :: f.a.q. :: на русском
D Creation - Silent Echoes (2009)
Board index » Релизы » Аудио
Альбомы, синглы, демо, EP, сплиты и т.д.
#30960 1.07.2011 19:35
magnifyingone

Have thanks: 519 times

Artist: D Creation
Release: Silent Echoes
Year: 2009
Genre: Modern Melodic Death Metal
Label: Playground Music
Origin: Finland Image
Size: 77,34 MB
Format/Bitrate: mp3@vbr251kbps

Tracklist:
1. Asleep 04:47
2. Fadeaway 04:12
3. Killdream 05:52
4. Drifting Forever 03:43
5. Way Past Out 04:41
6. Redemption 03:32
7. Somewhere 04:39
8. Paradise Sweet 05:29
9. 's Enough 04:16
10. Reject Humanity 01:17
Release length: 42:28

Preview: myspace.com

Addional information: Один из немногих Modern альбомов, который пришелся мне по душе. Но я настолько обленился, что копирну мой англоязычный отзыв без лишних рускоязычных распылений.

Coming to the first listening of D Creation I didn't expect anything special from this finnish band. Cause in almost all cases, when Melodic Death Metal strikes with Progressive and Symphonic elements back from Finland, the only thing that I can think about are stereotypes. It so happened that look-a-like bands are here and there and listening to the music becomes more monotonous with every single year.

But I was very surprised with Silent Echos album. There is a whiff of individuality in the air. The musicianship is on the highest level, all melodies are very catchy and clean vocal don't spoil the whole perfomance of the album as it happens almost in all other similar cases. I'm happу to meet such bands on my life journey, cause they prettify the existence of the human race.

Hidden text. Registration required.

#30963 1.07.2011 19:39
MeatWolf

Have thanks: 2442 times

А мне вот совсем не понравилось. Весь альбом кажется каким-то недоделанным, недоработанным, причём не потому так кажется, что группа сознательно пошла на какие-то хитрые эксперименты, направление вроде как очевидное, а вот реализация именно подкачала.